- It is a Prepaid French SIM
- No surprises like with postpaid sim with a +33 French number
- No monthly plan
- Your French number will be given before the departure
- No extra formalities other than this ordering it via this page
- On-the-spot support in case of problem on your phone with the sim card
- You will receive your SIM at your arrival in France (Paris Airport)
- A phone is required to use the SIM
- All the sizes available (Mini, Micro and Nano)
- Easy recharge everywhere in France, online and via Milna person
- Just before your flight back to Costa Rica, you need to return the sim.
- You can keep the sim card against 5 euros
- DATA packs available in Milna Shop website
- Recharges available in Milna Shop website
Communication cost when the user is in France:
- Each minute costs 0.01 to 0.06 EUR (~5.84 to ~35.06 ARS) to call Costa Rica
- Each minute costs 0.15 EUR (~87.66 ARS) to call French Landline & Mobile
- Each call has a fixed Connection Charge of 0.15 EUR (~87.66 ARS)
- SMS to Costa Rica costs 0.15 EUR (~87.66 ARS)
- SMS to France costs 0.15 EUR (~87.66 ARS)
- Data: 0.09 EUR/Mo (~52.59 ARS)
- Incoming calls are always free
- No roaming fee in France
Communication cost calculated with a rate of 1 EUR = 585 ARS
- Cancellation of your French Sim card order is not possible once confirmed by us.
- Your phone has to be unlocked. (It is the case of all the phones sold in Costa Rica)
Shipping: This product will be given to you by a Milna person at your arrival* in France. Your phone number will be communicated to you by email before the departure.
*: For Individual Exchange Program projects, the sim card will be sent to your Costa Rican address.